View by Service Sector
View by Structure Type
Constructed in 1954, the two-level, “E”-shaped, steel-framed main structure sits above three timber piers. The project featured extensive replacement and remedial repairs of steel H-piles, timber piles, and steel and reinforced concrete structural components. A new exterior façade was added, along with a new roof structure set at a higher elevation. A temporary trestle bridge was installed to allow the station to remain in service throughout construction.